Rapid Reload is a survey setting that gives you a fast way to reload a fresh survey when an evaluation is complete. Designed for kiosks and exit interviews, Rapid Reload automatically reloads your survey as soon as it's been submitted, so you can catch the next customer coming out of the store.
To set up Rapid Reload:
- Select your survey from the drop-down at the top of the screen, then go to Surveys -> Edit Survey.
- Click the Advanced button below the survey name.
- Check the Rapid Reload mode checkbox.
- (optional) Check the Clear Form checkbox if you want the survey form to be cleared if the kiosk becomes idle. This is useful if a customer partially completes the form and walks off without submitting it. Don't worry -- Presto gives a warning before it clears the form, so if the customer is still there they can continue working.
- Click the checkmark to close the Advanced popup and click Save at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.
NOTE: when Rapid Reload is enabled on a survey, ALL evaluations for the survey will be performed in Rapid Reload mode. Rapid Reload should only be used for kiosks, exit interviews and similar surveys.