Ballot box stuffing happens when an evaluator fills out a survey multiple times (accidentally or deliberately). This results in skewed and invalid data in situations where you only want one response per evaluator.
To address this, Presto has a survey setting to prevent evaluators from filling out multiple evaluations. To prevent ballot box stuffing on a survey, follow these steps:
- Select your survey from the drop-down at the top of the screen, then go to Surveys -> Edit Survey.
- Click the Restrictions button below the survey name.
- Check Prevent Ballot Box Stuffing.
- OPTIONAL: enter the number of hours for the restriction to last. If no number is entered, each user may only complete the survey once. If a number is entered, each user may only submit an evaluation once per interval (for example, if you enter 24, each user may only submit one evaluation every 24 hours).
- Click the checkmark to close the popup and click Save at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.