Once you have created a survey and added locations, you need a batch, which will put your Insta-Shops on the Presto map. A batch is a series of Insta-Shops and the settings that control them, such as:
- The survey used for these shops
- The date when the run is active (and the shops are on the map)
- Which locations are included
- The shopper pay
- Shop guidelines
- How long shoppers will have to complete the shop
- Number of shops in the run (per location, per shopper, per shopper/location, and overall)
If you're a Presto Preferred Provider, you can create a batch by going to Setup -> Batches. If you're not a Presto Preferred Provider, your first batch was created when you bought your first shops.
How do I change my batch settings?
How can I see the progress of my batch?