To review shops, go to Results -> Shops. Here you will see all your shops for this survey, arranged in five tabs as follows:
- In Progress: shops that have been claimed but are not yet complete.
- Needs Review: completed and submitted shops. This is the default tab, and where you go to review shops.
- Accepted: shops that have been reviewed and approved by an admin.
- Rejected: shops that have been rejected by an admin.
- Abandoned: shops that the shopper has deleted from their device without completing. In Progress shops can be changed to Abandoned by a reviewer, and will automatically be changed to Abandoned if they go beyond their run time limit.
To review a shop, click the pencil icon to the right of the shop listing. This brings up a new tab/window where you can review the shop and make changes if necessary. At the bottom of the page are four buttons:
- Accept: accept and approve the shop. This moves the shop to the Accepted tab. Accepted shops can be viewed in reporting and imported into SASSIE.
- Reject: reject the shop. This moves the shop to the Rejected tab. When rejecting a shop, you can provide a rejection reason (strongly recommended).
- Request Revision: allows the reviewer to request a change by the shopper. This puts the shop back in In Progress status and sends a message to the shopper from the reviewer, explaining the requested revision. If you request a revision, the shopper has 24 hours to resubmit the shop (which puts it back in Needs Review). If the shop is not resubmitted within 24 hours, it is automatically rejected.
- Save: save your edits but do not change the shop status.
You can also limit the shops that you see by clicking on Search Settings.
NOTE: you have 72 hours to review shops. If a shop remains in Needs Review for more than 72 hours, it is automatically accepted.